Job Opportunity at Finish Line in Mall of Louisiana
Posted Tue, Jun 29
Jeramesha Warner, Store Manager
We are looking for dedicated employees to join our team to help our customers have the best experience possible every time they enter a JD Finish Line store. Our employees are key to our success.
Position Title: Store Associate
Summary: Performs sales and customer service tasks by performing the following duties.
Sample Responsibilities: This is a summary of some of the key duties, responsibilities, and physical demands expected of this position. It is not intended to be a complete job description.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs sales and customer service responsibilities.
- Performs cashiering, stockroom upkeep, and store upkeep as needed.
- Maintains company standards regarding personal sales metrics.
- Requires standing approximately 5 – 8 hours per day usually 3 – 5 days per week.
- During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will work for long periods throughout a 1 – 12 hour day.
- Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customer’s feet as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise on storage racks.
- May be required to climb a ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
- Required to lift items weighing 5 – 25 lbs regularly. In certain circumstances, weights may be higher.
Applicants should apply online at finishline.com/careers